I didn’t sleep well last night, plus my husband has the day off and is downstairs playing video games while I’m working (and um, blogging), which means I’m feeling cranky/lazy and don’t feel like blogging right now. haha. So, I’m just going to steal the questionnaire my blogging friend Mrs. B did on Friday. Feel free to copy/paste to your own site if you’re feeling lazy as well– Mondays are all about the lazy.
1. Do you drink coffee? Decaf or regular? Cold or hot? If not – what’s your go-to morning drink?
Yes. I’m addicted, although not as addicted as I used to be. In law school I drank way too much, got addicted, then gave it up cold turkey. Then my mom got annoyed that we didn’t have a coffee maker when she’d come stay with us so she bought one– and now I’m back to making it every day. But, I just have 1 cup of hot (regular) coffee every morning. It’s a happy way to start the day. (Also, we are kind of obsessed with ONE particular kind of coffee which isn’t always easy to find and that adds a little drama to our morning routine, haha).
2. What are your top six characteristics in a partner if you could hand pick them. And just for kicks – if you’re in a relationship – after you make the list of six – does the person you are with possess all five?
B is all of these things except handy. Although, he’s learning. 🙂
3. I’m going to pick a person – not knowing if this person even exists in your life – and you try to describe this person in 5 short words or sentences:
4. What’s your signature item? Color? Piece of clothing or jewelry? Accessory? You know – that one thing people know you will ALWAYS have on?
Hm, probably big earrings. Ever since I was a teenager I’ve loved any kind of big earrings and they’re the one piece of jewelry (other than my wedding rings) that I try never to leave the house without.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog life.
Blog week: Started out talking about curtains and then launched into a few of the longest-ever wedding recap posts. I still owe a recap of the reception. Oh, and then got angry about mail.
Real life: Long/short week. The week seemed to go by pretty fast because it was a short week, but I was more desperate for the weekend than usual. I go through phases of being fine with the day-to-day of everything, and then other times I’m like… “really? I have to do this every day, like, forever?” and I think right now I’m in the latter of those phases.